Mr. Hossain ex Flight Engineer of Bangladesh Air Force Now working as Head of Fire & Electrical Safety Department at Khaled Group of Companies Company(August 6, 2017 – Continuing)
Location: Genetic Plaza (Level 3), House:404, Road:27 (New 16), Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209. Department: Fire & Electrical Safety Department.
A. 18 years’ Experience in Bangladesh Air Force as an EEE &Telecom Engineer.
B.02 years’ Experience as a maintenance Engineer of Comfort Socks Ltd,
C.01year Experience as a System Engineer at BEE Tech.
D. 01 years’ Experience as a principal of Uddipan Technical &Vocational Training Center.
E.02 years’ Experience as an Asst. Manager, EEE Maint. at Hong Kong Shanghai Textile Mills Ltd.
F. Currently working as a Head of Fire & Electrical Safety Department at Khaled Group of Companies.
1. Preparing Fire protection & Fire Extinguishing rules according to Company Structure.
2. Directing activities by Collecting data & information through the field visit and inspection related to the Operational activities.
3. Advising about Fire & Electrical safety to all Buildings & Structures, Poultry & Hatchery, Fishing Farm, Feed Mills, Garments Factory, Lighter Ships, ISP & Communication centers, Breeder Farm, Industry and Commercial Center of the Company.
4. Arranging training about Fire & Electrical safety related activities for Safety Departments Staffs inside the country & Aboard.
5. Visiting & Inspecting to all Buildings & Structure, Poultry & Hatchery, Fishing Farm, Feed Mills, Garments Factory, Lighter Ships, ISP & Communication centers, Breeder Farm, Industry and Commercial Center for maintaining Safety Standards.
6. Constructing PPE Room & accordingly Implementing PPE use for all Maintenance team, Construction workers, Welders, Electricians, Guards, Sweeper & cleaners, Feed mill & Farm workers, General workers, and other related Staffs of the Company
7. Conducting awareness training about possibilities of Hazards for all Members of the company.
8. Arranging Fire drill training about Fire protection & Fire Extinguishing methods.
9. Inspecting all types of Firefighting Equipment’s for serviceability in case of Fire.
10. Setting up, Repair & Maintenance of all types of Firefighting Equipment’s to all over the Company setup.
11. Adopting Safety Inspections & findings for maintaining Safety Standards of the Company.
12. Making fire safety protection for the very important persons of the company.
13. Ensuring research for modernize & Skills of the Department on Fire & Electrical Safety, OSHA, Search & Rescue, CPR instructions’ etc.
14. Maintaining Liaison with FSCD, BNBC, NFPA, Directorate of Industrial Inspection, and other Governments & International Safety Departments related on behalf of Companies representative
15. Advising Company on Technical aspect for Safety members increasing their working ability & mental spirit related to the Operational activity.