FEAB believe in Implementation and organised Cold chain development summit on 30Sept 2023 at ICCB Bashundhara Hall-04 at 9th BAPA FOODPro 0n 3rd Day Closing session. As Chief Guest Dr. Bellal Hossain Chowdhury Chaired the Session. and as president Md. Abdul Majed was present. Khandker Rajon Secretary General FEAB Foundation presented the solution on Cold chain development action plan countrywide and brief the activities since 2016 to build highly competitive food technologist those are working effectively and developing their career successfully. Md. Nabeel Khan Coordinator USDA FTP as Key Note Speaker presented the work Criteria and support providing by USDA Following Guest of panel were present at the session and given important speech for development of our agri economy
Prof. Dr. Anis Alam Siddiqui BAU
Engr. Liaquat Ali Ex DG BAB
Md. Iqtadul Haque General Secretary BAPA
Engr. Syed M Mostafa, EC member BAPA
Michael J Parr Project Director USDA
Md. Nazmul Haque EC member BAPA Others Guest and Technical resource were attended Engr. Syed Shajjad Hossain Sr. Vice Chairman Engr. Safiqur Rahman Sr. Vice Chairman KM Shibli Hasan Treasurer FEAB Foundation
it is mentionable FEAB FOUNDATION formes FIRMS for Farmer’s Involvement in Rural Agricultural Management and Safety to support our farmers for better life.
To Join the Culinary Art Competition 2023 follow the procedure. Besides this competition we will develop your career by following….
Free Training Tips on Food Safety Hygiene GMP HACCP ISO Certification and Implementation level for your bright future.
You can Introduce with 5 Star’s Executive Chefs from Pan Pacific Sonargaon, The Westin Dhaka, Le Meridien, Hotel Continental, Renaissance Dhaka, Radisson Blue Water Garden, Hotel Regency and Many more……
Competition winner will get Career Development Opportunity. Conditions Apply. Participants will get Participation Certificate, Winner will get Crest, Networking with Top level Chefs, CEO, COO, GM, DGM Of Biggest Group, Food Safety Hygiene Sanitation Training from FEAB Foundation.
Registration Link for Food Engineers/ Nutrition Students
Functioning for new product development starting from product concept and manage development process in order to ensure that it meets customer expectation and fulfill their satisfaction.
Prepare new develop products, keep retention, analysis time to time, ensure shelf life for the new products and develop recipe for new products.
Study and research all info related to new product concept, ingredient or development process and keep update on global product trend and catch up with marketing demand.
Manage and administrate PD and QA department in all aspects e.g. manpower, capacity, plan, recommend, manage, equipment, facility etc. and supervise the company’s QA protocols.
Streamlined QA process to increase efficiency and reduce new product rollout time.
Perform the leading and independently managing all QC and QA along with development, implementation and surveillance of QMS and GMP for the purpose of continuous improvement and corrective action at co-manufacturing unit.
Compile & document QA reports, create statistical process control metrics, manage non-conformity material discrepancy reports and assess customer return products with failure analysis.
Execute and ensure the adequate process to determine the AQL levels and techniques for receiving inspection of products/raw materials.
Detect and identify quality issues at production level at co-manufacturing unit and help in solving quality related issues.
Accomplish quality objectives by working closely with suppliers and contact manufacturers in QA concepts / regulations, assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, comparing with market requirements.
Encourage change and continuous improvement to enhance the quality assurance process for the department and develop SOPs that improve work efficiency and productivity.
Working knowledge of food safety management, BRC, FSMS, HACCP, HALAL and GMP guidelines / standards as well as training certifications in BRC/FSMS/HACCP/GMP are available.
Able to work on MS Office applications, using in-house ERP modules, HRIS related activities and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla.
Organize training session for production and quality assurance personnel.
Name of Company
MYMENSINGH AGRO LIMITED
Deputy Manager – R&D
21.02.2015 to 20.02.2017
MYMENSINGH AGRO LIMITED
Assistant Manager – QC
07.08.2010 to 20.02.2015.
PRAN BEVERAGE LIMITED
Sub Asst. Manager – QC
05.09.2006 to 06.08.2010
PRAN BEVERAGE LIMITED
Sub Asst. Engineer (Prod.)
04.04.2005 to 04.09.2006
Highest Education MSc. In Nutrition Science and Food Technology Islamic University, Kustia Result 3.37 out of 4. Passing Year 2022
Mr. Hossain ex Flight Engineer of Bangladesh Air Force Now working as Head of Fire & Electrical Safety Department at Khaled Group of Companies Company(August 6, 2017 – Continuing) Location: Genetic Plaza (Level 3), House:404, Road:27 (New 16), Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209. Department: Fire & Electrical Safety Department.
A. 18 years’ Experience in Bangladesh Air Force as an EEE &Telecom Engineer.
B.02 years’ Experience as a maintenance Engineer of Comfort Socks Ltd,
C.01year Experience as a System Engineer at BEE Tech.
D. 01 years’ Experience as a principal of Uddipan Technical &Vocational Training Center.
E.02 years’ Experience as an Asst. Manager, EEE Maint. at Hong Kong Shanghai Textile Mills Ltd.
F. Currently working as a Head of Fire & Electrical Safety Department at Khaled Group of Companies.
1. Preparing Fire protection & Fire Extinguishing rules according to Company Structure.
2. Directing activities by Collecting data & information through the field visit and inspection related to the Operational activities.
3. Advising about Fire & Electrical safety to all Buildings & Structures, Poultry & Hatchery, Fishing Farm, Feed Mills, Garments Factory, Lighter Ships, ISP & Communication centers, Breeder Farm, Industry and Commercial Center of the Company.
4. Arranging training about Fire & Electrical safety related activities for Safety Departments Staffs inside the country & Aboard.
5. Visiting & Inspecting to all Buildings & Structure, Poultry & Hatchery, Fishing Farm, Feed Mills, Garments Factory, Lighter Ships, ISP & Communication centers, Breeder Farm, Industry and Commercial Center for maintaining Safety Standards.
6. Constructing PPE Room & accordingly Implementing PPE use for all Maintenance team, Construction workers, Welders, Electricians, Guards, Sweeper & cleaners, Feed mill & Farm workers, General workers, and other related Staffs of the Company
7. Conducting awareness training about possibilities of Hazards for all Members of the company.
8. Arranging Fire drill training about Fire protection & Fire Extinguishing methods.
9. Inspecting all types of Firefighting Equipment’s for serviceability in case of Fire.
10. Setting up, Repair & Maintenance of all types of Firefighting Equipment’s to all over the Company setup.
11. Adopting Safety Inspections & findings for maintaining Safety Standards of the Company.
12. Making fire safety protection for the very important persons of the company.
13. Ensuring research for modernize & Skills of the Department on Fire & Electrical Safety, OSHA, Search & Rescue, CPR instructions’ etc.
14. Maintaining Liaison with FSCD, BNBC, NFPA, Directorate of Industrial Inspection, and other Governments & International Safety Departments related on behalf of Companies representative
15. Advising Company on Technical aspect for Safety members increasing their working ability & mental spirit related to the Operational activity.
Mr. Rahman a man of Mangement working in Beverage Sector for 22 Years as a clean image of Beverage sector started his career in 2001. Now serving at TK Group as Water Plant. Earlier he was in pepsico for 15Years.
From 05th April 2005 at Transcom Beverages Limited (PepsiCoBangladesh). As In charge of Production & Quality Aquafina.
Operation Worked at PRAN Dairy & Confectionery. As a shift in charge (2003-2005)
Worked at Mayasir Fashion House as a Branch Manager (2000-2003)
ISO 22000:2018 FSSC22000 V5.1 from Bureau Veritas Bangladesh Ltd. on August 2021 Training on First Aid & Emergency Health Care in work place at work place by Business Express for 1 day.
Training on GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) by BDJOBS for 2 days.
Training on ISO9001 & HACCP by Eurocert Certification for 2 days.
Training on ISO45001:2018 (Occupational Health and SafetyManagement System) by SGS Bangladesh (Certificate No-BDCBEOHSMS1811890040/2) for 2 days
Online training on Hazard Recognition and Assessment Training by 360 Training (Certificate No- 000014371863) for 1 day.
Online training on Introduction to Quality Management by Quality Guru (Certificate No- a0zGTQeaXh) for 1 day.
Training on Paramix Unit Operation by German Engineer for 1 day.
Training by PepsiCo
BQT- Bottler Quality Training
Food Safety -Allergen Management
Food Safety – GMP(Good Manufacturing Practices)
Food Safety – HACCP(Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) Food Safety –Foreign Object Management
Mr. Sarker 16Years in Dairy Developmenta Dynamic Food Technologist working in Dairy Processing Sector since 2006. He has started his career at Brac Dairy and Food Projects. Currently he is employed at Abul Khair Group as Senior Manager. Earlier he was at Akij food & Beverage Ltd. for 11.4 Years. He is one of the Youngest Dairy Expert in Bangladesh. and have sharp knowledge at Tetra Pack-Brick Pack, Fino Pack,
Experience 1. as Deputy Production Manager –Dairy, at Akij Food & Beverage Ltd.Duration July 1, 2016 – Nov 2021.
As ″ Assistant Manager (Q.C)″ at Akij Food & Beverage Ltd. Duration from 01 July-2014 to 30 June-2016.
As “Sr. Chemist” at Akij Food & Beverage Ltd. Duration from 25 October-2011 to 30 June-2014.
And as “Production Officer” at Akij Food & Beverage Ltd. Duration from 14 June-2010 to 24 October-2011.
2. Baro Awlia Dairy Milk & Foods Ltd. As ″ Quality Control In charge ″ Duration from 20 August-2009 to 13 June-2010.
3. BRAC Dairy & Food Project as ″ Quality Control Officer″ Duration 15 November-2006 to 19 August-2009.
1. Basic Awareness Session on Quality Assurance, HACCP & Social Compliance. Duration- 1day. Institute- SGS Bangladesh Ltd.
2. The Bottler Quality Training-2013. Duration -10 days. At Akij Food & Beverage Ltd. Dhamrai, Dhaka.
3. Awareness training on BRC Food and FSSC 22000 V3. Duration- 2 days. Institute- SGS Bangladesh Ltd.